Quality standards for the hospital and various departments are certified by outside organizations.
Hocking Valley Community Hospital successfully passed the Joint Commission survey. Numerous other certifications of quality assurance have been issued to various departments here at your community hospital.
Quality Assurance Evaluations
In 2009, HVCH successfully earned the Joint Commission Accreditation, and successfully completed the following clinical and operation evaluations:
- Annual Skilled Nursing survey conducted by the Ohio Department of Health
- Nutrition Services survey conducted by the Ohio Department of Health
- Radiology/Mammography survey required by the Mammography Quality Standard Act, conducted by the Ohio Department of Health
- Radiology/Nuclear Medicine license survey conducted by the Ohio Department of Health
- Laboratory Blood Bank survey conducted by the American Association of Blood Banks
Core Staffing Plan
Download the PDF of our plan
Public Records Policy
Download the PDF of our policy