2019 HVCH Foundation Annual Golf Tournament
July 30 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$100
Join the fun during the 34th annual Golf Tournament. The outing will be held on a new day of the week, but is the same great event!
Show your support as this event kicks off with a 9:00 a.m. scramble start, with a maximum of 28 teams. Registration is $100 per golfer, $400 per team and includes delicious lunch and afternoon awards. Enjoy the day on the golf course with your colleagues, friends or family!
- Golfer Gift
- Cart Fee
- Greens Fee
FORMAT: One-flight, four-person scramble. The tournament committee reserves the right to determine handicaps for those with no establish handicaps. Max male handicap is 20. Max female handicap is 30.
PRIZES & COURSE CHALLENGES:
- Low Net Score
- Low Gross Score
- Longest Drive (Men's & Women's)
- Longest Putt
- Skins Game
- 7:45-8:45 a.m. - Registration begins; Practice driving & putting
- 8:45 a.m. - Flight instructions
- 9 a.m. - Ball Drop (Your chance to win $1,000)
- 9:15 a.m. - Scramble starts
- During Play - Lunch on the Go
- Following Play - Awards