Lung & Pulmonary Services
The goal of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Hocking Valley Community Hospital is to enable the patient with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary (lung) Disease (C.O.P.D.) to live as independent and normal a life as possible. The program is designed to assist physicians in meeting the complex needs of patients with lung disease.
- Improves patient’s quality of life
- Increases patient’s exercise tolerance
- Individualized patient education
- Physician advisor
- Reconditioning exercises
- Follow-up interviews and repeat exercise testing
- Continuity of patient care
- Majority of program costs are usually reimbursed by insurance plans
For more Information about the Hocking Valley Community Hospital’s Lung and Pulmonary Program call: 740-380-8219 or 800-479-2351.