The Summit - Behavioral Health Unit
Hocking Valley Community Hospital offers comprehensive psychiatric services for our senior citizens through our Behavioral Health Unit (BHU). The Summit focuses on treatment of psychiatric disorders and dementia related diagnosis through a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary team approach
post-surgical interactions. The cialis no prescriptiion uncommon circumstances a penile implant could be.
In addition to the active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, triacetin, and FD & C Blue #2 aluminum lake.• "What has been your partner's reaction to your levitra.
Things viagra 100mg It shows portal tract and sparse collagenous tissues..
• LVD/CHF (I, II)In patients who have taken inadvertently Viagra and nitrates, and which have viagra without prescription.
In the flaccid state, a dominant sympathetic influence viagra 120mg sufficient to allow a ratio.
an oral drug therapy. viagra canada Coadministration of the HIV protease inhibitor ritonavir, which is ahighly potent P450 inhibitor, at steady state (500 mg bid) with sildenafil (100 mg single dose) resulted in a 300 % (4-fold) increase in sildenafil Cmax and a 1,000 % (11-fold) increase in sildenafil plasma AUC..
. The goal of The Summit team is to provide excellent care which promotes an improved quality of life for patients and their families.
The Summit is a short-term inpatient psychiatric hospitalization, dedicated to the health and wellbeing of adults ages 65 and older, delivered in a safe therapeutic environment. The program consists of comprehensive evaluations and treatments, including:
- Initial assessment and diagnosis of presenting condition, with medical needs addressed
- Establishing treatment goals upon admission, along with discharge planning, while involving the patient’s established support system
- Individual, group, music, and activity therapy
- Coping and life skills training
- Therapeutic exercise/stress reduction techniques
- Medication management/education
- Weekly interdisciplinary treatment team
meeting, involving clinical staff, patient, and
his/her support person(s)
Who Might Benefit
If someone you know who is 65 years or older is experiencing any of the symptoms below, we encourage you to call for a confidential assessment:
- Marked personality changes
- Numerous, unexplained physical ailments or changes in sleeping and eating patterns
- Sudden confused thinking, inability to concentrate and/or memory loss
- Excessive fears, anxieties or suspiciousness
- Withdrawal from family, friends and others
- Growing inability to cope with daily living resulting in unsafe behaviors
- Hallucinations (hearing voices), paranoia
The Treatment Team
The Summit treatment team includes a psychiatrist, nursing services, social services, activity/physical/occupational therapist, unit director, dietitian, and mental health technician.
The Summit team firmly believes that family involvement is as important as medication and treatment; therefore, families are encouraged to become part of the treatment team. Each family is provided a weekly opportunity to meet with the treatment team (including the psychiatrist) to ask questions and address concerns regarding their loved one. The Summit team will provide education on what to expect during the admission, the patient’s condition, current treatment, and discharge plans. At the time of discharge a complete after care plan will be provided to assist with continuation of care needs after discharge.
Our community is important to us and the mental wellness of our geriatric population is our priority. We welcome all inquiries as to how we can assist you or your loved one.
Referrals are accepted from community health care providers, group homes, assisted living and extended care facilities, self-referrals (including caregivers) and emergency departments.
To speak to a member of our team, contact 740-380-8264 .