Telehealth is the delivery of healthcare over a distance using telecomminucations technologies.
What are the benefits?
- Timely access to healthcare
- Improves chronic disease management
- Reduces the burden and cost of tranportation and care
- Reduces the time needed to take off work for appointments
How it works:
- Call your provider to schedule an appointment.
- You may use telephone only or video services for your appointment.
- A nurse will call you at your appointment time to get information on how you are feeling, any medication changes, etc., then you will speak with the provider.
- Depending on the conversation, the provider may order you a prescription, make an in-person followup appointment or give other instructions.
- Family Practice: Call 740-385-0202
- Pediatrics: Call 740-385-3069
- Psychiatry: Call 740-380-8410
- Urology: Call 740-380-8129