Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient Program: With the Shining Stars Grateful Patient Program individuals and/or their families are able to formally recognize the exceptional care received at Hocking Valley Community Hospital. And, if you so choose, you have the opportunity to go one step further by making a monetary gift in their honor. You can personalize a message to your caregiver that is then shared at their pinning and recognition amongst coworkers, professional colleagues and supervisors. Recognizing a hospital employee will let them know their dedication did not go unnoticed and will continue to inspire them each day. Honoree’s are also listed in the weekly Update, on the website and social media as well as your story may be shared in our Leading the Way magazine.
- Annual Partnership Program: Depending on the level you wish to support, you or your business organization may receive partnership recognition, complimentary golf entries and special seating at the annual HVCH Foundation Auction & Golf Outing, among many other benefits.
- Endowment: There is no better way to leave a legacy for yourself or someone you love than by making a charitable gift that will transform the lives of others. For a minimum gift of $25,000 you can ensure that you or your loved one will be remembered for making a difference in the lives of our patients and in this community.
- Naming Opportunities: HVCH has just completed celebrating 50 years and we are so excited to begin looking at the next 50 years! As we grow and continue to be innovative, meeting the ever changing needs of our patients, our facilities will need to change. Gifts and pledges made to HVCH can also be used to remember someone special. You can spread your pledge over several years. Depending on the level you give, various opportunities throughout the hospital are available for naming privileges.
- Planned Gifts: If after you have taken care of your future needs and the needs of your loved ones, we would encourage you to consider leaving a gift to your local hospital. Planned gifts are an excellent tool for realizing your charitable wishes, and they do not infringe on your current way of living. HVCH can be named as a beneficiary to your life insurance policy, listed as a bequest and included in your will and trust.
- Matching Gifts: Perhaps you would like to see your gift become even more. At special levels, your gift can be used as a challenge to others to match your generous giving, doubling the benefits for our patients and community.
- Corporate Giving: Through support from your business organization and/or employees, you are able to help instill charitable values into the lives of your team members. Many people walk through our doors everyday, quite possibly a staff member or family member close to you. Giving corporately elevates your organization as a leader within the community.
- Donate Online: Click on our “donate now” button to use your credit card for an immediate gift,
- Cash/Check: To give anytime to the HVCH Foundation, you may mail your check to the address below, or stop into our office to leave your gift. For the security of your investment we discourage use of a mailing service for cash gifts.
You may now donate to the Hocking Valley Community Hospital Foundation by simply using your Kroger Card! Follow these simples steps:
- Click here to Log In
- Search for “Hocking Valley Community Hospital”
- Select “Hocking Valley Community Hospital Foundation”
- Click “Save Changes” to confirm your selection!
Note: You must re-enroll every year to keep contributing to the HVCH Foundation. Thank you for your support!
Latricia Johnston, Chief Public Relations Officer
HVCH Foundation: 601 St. Rt. 664 N. P. O. Box 966, Logan, Ohio 43138