Adult and Pediatric Outpatient Medical Nutrition Therapy services are available by appointment.
Our Registered Dietitian offers individualized nutrition counseling and education services to support patients with nutrition-related needs around the following:
- Bariatric Surgery (pre and post surgery support)
- Eating Disorders/Disordered Eating
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Gastro-Intestinal Disorders
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Nutrition in Addiction Recovery
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pulmonary Disease
- Weight Management
For more information about HVCH nutrition services, call (740) 380-8242. Referrals can be faxed to (740) 380-8328.