The goal of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Hocking Valley Community Hospital is to enable the patient with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary (lung) Disease (C.O.P.D.) to live as independent and normal a life as possible. The program is designed to assist physicians in meeting the complex needs of patients with lung disease.
- Improves patient’s quality of life
- Increases patient’s exercise tolerance
- Individualized patient education
- Physician advisor
- Reconditioning exercises
- Follow-up interviews and repeat exercise testing
- Continuity of patient care
- Majority of program costs are usually reimbursed by insurance plans
For more Information about the Hocking Valley Community Hospital’s Lung and Pulmonary Program call: 740-380-8219 or 800-479-2351.