The Hocking Valley Community Hospital Foundation
A Foundation of Care in Hocking County
Hocking Valley Community Hospital is the premier healthcare organization in Hocking County, Ohio, and the surrounding region. HVCH has been serving the community since its founding in 1906, and we are proud to provide exceptional care to our neighbors and friends.
You can support our mission through the Hocking Valley Community Hospital Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization and the hospital’s philanthropic arm. With your generous support, we can continue to provide extraordinary care close to home — now and into the future.
The Foundation has granted more than $3.1 million to Hocking Valley Community Hospital for upgrades, expansions and employee education and support.
Past purchases include:
- $71,300 for micro-biology analyzer for lab
- $75,000 for six new defibrillators
- $150,000 for hospital electrical project
- $3,035 for radiology services
- $22,320 for hospital courtyard renovations
- $5,436 for walking trail exercise equipment
- $28,650 for vascular ultrasound AccuVein Finder
- $62,345 for completion of third operating room
- $1,350,000 for purchase of Crow Medical Complex building
- $200,497 for Crow Medical Complex upgrades
- $100,000 for PACS system upgrade
- $25,000 for anesthesia machines for ER
- $22,561 for cardiac monitors/telemetry
- $10,000 for ER Waiting/Registration area remodel
- $30,000 for cafeteria renovations
- $7,525 for emergency Covid-19 relief funds
- $1,105 for bird seed for patient windows
- $591 for electric photo frames for surgery recovery area
- $1,000 for diabetes education materials and models
- $1,500 for trach care trainer for education of employees
- $25,000 for simulation mannequin for education of employees
- $1,223 for new planters and arches in hospital courtyard and entrance
- $11,000 and counting for employee HOPE Fund (Helping our Peers in Emergencies)
- $28,217 and counting from Shriners International for pediatric rehab and emergency equipment
Please consider making a tax-saving gift today!
Annually, we provide approximately $6 million in uncompensated care for patients who desperately need our services.
Logan, Ohio’s Premier Healthcare Facility
Hocking Valley Community Hospital has been a nonprofit organization for three-quarters of a century. The hospital offers exceptional care regardless of one’s ability to pay. Annually, we provide approximately $6 million in uncompensated care for patients who desperately need our services.
Philanthropy has always played a crucial role in the success of HVCH, from building expansions to significant medical advancements. Our generous donors have always impacted the community with their support of Hocking Valley Community Hospital Foundation.
2022-2023 Foundation Board
Our HVCH Foundation Board is comprised of volunteers from our community. Officers are elected biennially.