Bids & Brews Benefit
Join us for the annual HVCH Foundation Bids & Brews Benefit Kentucky-Derby style! This year’s benefit will be held at The Poston Manor & Event Barn on Friday, August 4. Paddocks open at 5 p.m.
In addition to silent and live auctions, this year there will be horse racing. Guests will be able to bet on their favorite horse, with winners splitting the pot with the Foundation. Pull tabs and raffle items also will be available. There will be a derby hat contest at 6:45 p.m. Derby attire is encouraged, but not required. Derby-favorite mint juleps will be served at the bar along with other beverages. Food will be available from food truck vendors. Live music will entertain guests before the start of horse racing and live auction.
“We are very excited for this years ‘Jockeys and Juleps’ theme and can’t wait to share this event with our community,” HVCH Foundation Board President Kyle Walker said.
Event sponsorship opportunities are now open.
Sponsor a Race
- Platinum Race Sponsor: Only 4 tables available! Includes table with business/individual name, 8 drink tickets, 2 charcuterie boards, naming of 2 horses, full page ad, sponsorship announcement, logo in program and on screen.
- Gold Race Sponsor: Only 4 tables available! Includes table with business/individual name, 4 drink tickets, 1 charcuterie board, naming of one horse, half page ad in program.
- Jockey Club Sponsor: 24 tables available until May 31. Includes table with business/individual name, ¼ pg ad in program, one charcuterie board.
- Buy a table: Option available June 1. (Tables seat eight.)
- Buy a horse: Horse owners and names will be printed in the evening program & announced prior and during race. If you are unable to attend the race – you can still be a horse owner. Choose your horse’s name in any of 8 races. Win a trophy when your horse wins.
- Buy an ad in the official race program
- Buy a charcuterie board