Welcome to MyChart
Manage your health care anytime, anywhere.
MyChart is a patient portal available to HVCH patients through The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center’s affiliate network. MyChart is easily accessible and a great way to manage your health care. Use MyChart on your mobile device or computer to access your medical information anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for your secure MyChart account:
Log in to your MyChart account:
For help with MyChart, call (866) 966-6975
Sign up for MyChart and view your medical records by visiting https://mychart.osu.edu/hocking.
- If you are a new user, click on Create Your Account.
- To complete the sign up process, you will need a MyChart Activation Code, your Medical Record Number and Date of Birth.
- Your Activation Code and Medical Record Number can be generated during registration at your provider’s office or at the hospital. You also can request an activation link to be e-mailed to you.
- For mobile access, download the MyChart app from the App Store or Google Play.
Take advantage of the many ways you can use MyChart to manage your health care.
- View details of upcoming appointments, receive reminders and pre-register online to save time at check-in.
- Send secure, non-urgent messages to your provider.
- Receive notifications in your MyChart inbox the moment test results have been added to your medical record.
- Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.